Notre-Duck

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Mon Sep 17 14:08:10 CEST 2001

HARRY:

> If Duckburg is American (and most indications are in that direction), then
> it's impossible that the Notre-Duck is an original medieval gothic church.

If Duckburg *is* American, it is not inconceivable that some rich
Duckburgian had the cathedral transported to Duckburg, stone by stone,
from its original site in Europe. (Now *that's* an idea for a story!)

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"I myself am in search of universal peace, an end to strife and unlimited
 custard for all, but I have a feeling I'm looking in the wrong place."
-----