672: Panama

Anders Christian Siveb¾k anders_sivebaek at nns.dk
Tue Sep 18 18:14:59 CEST 2001

HARRY

>Anders wrote, about Don Rosa's story "The Sharpie of the Culebra Cut"
>(about
>the Panama canal):
>
>> the story is not yet out in the scandinavian weeklies but
>> I'm still hoping, though not wanting to hold my breath while waiting.
>> As told, it will come out in Germany next year. It wouldn't
>> surprise me if
>> Finland, Holland, Italy and Greece eventually publish[] it too.
>
>This story will be published in Holland in December, in Donald Duck Extra
>#13.

This makes me very happy, and already reported the glee to Duco.

I still hope to see the story on print in Denmark though. Maybe the
scandinavian
publishers would be able to publish the story even though the main
departments
didn't want anymore b-chapters? But that's just hoping. A good time to see
if my
hope comes true is around week 42 and christmas and easter and...

Untill (if ever) the story publishes in Scandinavia I will just read the
french
version to which I made my own private danish translation - and something
else.

Hilsen/Yours
Anders Christian Sivebæk
Donaldist