Donald and Daisy married in Notre Duck!!!

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Tue Sep 18 18:43:25 CEST 2001

Hi!
In the Brazilian story in which Donald and Daisy married, they marry at Notre
Duck, that we can see on a panel. I will scan it soon.
I don't have the reference of the story now (not the time.. I have to do my
English homework for tomorrow!!), but you can find it, I hink in my Duck
family tree, in the presentation of Donald and Daisy's children:
http://goofy313g.free.fr/calisota_online/trees/myducktree.html
In the generation # I

My site will soon be updated with new characters on the Duck and Goof trees,
and also with a new section:panels by Barks copied by Don Rosa (even if it
has not been drawn by Don Rosa, I will place the cathedral here...)

Bye!

Gilles