Very curious, about the most famous brazilian story.

Luca Boschi cnotw at zen.it
Fri Sep 21 16:49:21 CEST 2001

Hello, Fernando ad all...

I read that  "O Casamento do Pato Donald", B 870024 should be the most
famous Disney's brazilian story. Very interesting. You wrote:

> It's the only one from Brazil that so much people around
> here knows...Probably 'cause it's one of the most polemic Disney story in
> the History! Waldyr Igayara(or Iga, as I call him) told me that
> Disney-Brazil, on that time, represented by Redibra, was not in favor of
> this comic, but it's one of the most big succes of Disney's Abril comics!

Can you tell us why Waldyr Igayara said so, and something more about this
matter? In Italy, "Mega Alkmanacco" published it with a Marco Rota/Roberto
Marini's cover, and never reprinted it. But I think it deserves a better
edition...

Thank you in advance.

Luca