O casamento de Pato Donald, Donald's Diary, and more...

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Fri Sep 21 19:01:01 CEST 2001

In fact, I think I have read on this list that the story was thought to
really happen, but it has been censured, and the drawers had to put "thinking
cloud bubbles" around the panels, and donald reading the family album and
suddenly falling asleep and dream about his wedding, and at the end, waking
up and saying: Gues what, Daisy, I did an horrible nightmare! I dreamt that
we married... guess what was Daisy's reaction...
It makes me think a lot to the Cartoon "Donald's Diary", that we have spoken
about a lot of times before on this list too, the cartoon where we can see
Daisy's parents (her mother is first presented like a woman dressed as
"Whistler's mother" in a famous painting), her brothers (who look a lot like
Huey Dewey and louie, but are, to me, Daisy's brothers, and Huey's, Dewey's
and Louie's father for one of them), and also unnamed relatives, at the
church...
In the comic, Daisy wears in some panels a black thing(I don't know the
english word for that... you know... the thing she wears in her hair and is
usually pink...) in her hair, and also, another time, in her hair too,
another thing, whose english name I dunno either, but that makes hair curly,
you know...

Well, anyway, it make me think about the cartoon!!!

So there are several period of their lives, first they marry, and then they
have six children, and then they grow up, and then they are teenager and
Donald is an old bald duck, and he has problem to raise them, and problems
with the neighbours...
and he suddenly wakes up...

I will sure use picture of that story again, in a section "The future in
Duckburg", in my site... But it won't be before a looong time, as I am
working on two sections: Panels by Barks redrawn by Don Rosa, and also "Real
characters used in Barks/Rosa stories (Buffalo Bill, Soapy Slick/Smith,
Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt", Annie Oakley, P.T. Barnuw, captain Moore of the
Cutty Sark, Carl Barks, Taliaferro, Osborne, Sir F. Drake, and a loooot
more!!!! be patient!)

Have a nice weekend!!!