Drawing from Norway?

Rob Klein bi442 at lafn.org
Tue Sep 25 05:25:32 CEST 2001

Hello, fellow list members.  On 13 Sept. I received a one-word note from
Anne Lise Rydland of Norway reading: "drawin", with a 61K attachment
titled: "drawingMSDraw".  I couldn't open the attachment.  Perhaps it is a
MacIntosh graphics file, without the conversion file to allow it to be read
by a PC system.
Anne Lise, if you are reading this, please let me know if you intended it
for me to view.  If so, please let me know what is in it.

Any other DCML members:  If you have seen it, please let me know what it
is.  I don't remember seeing Anne Lise's name on our list.  Does anyone
know her?  Thanks,  Rob Klein