Drawing from Norway?

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Tue Sep 25 11:50:36 CEST 2001

Rob:

> Hello, fellow list members.  On 13 Sept. I received a
> one-word note from
> Anne Lise Rydland of Norway reading: "drawin", with a 61K attachment
> titled: "drawingMSDraw".  I couldn't open the attachment.

Be careful when you get messages with attachments from people you don't
know. I got a Norwegian message last week, and it contained a computer
virus. I heard from a few other DCML people that they got the virus too.

You may have been lucky that you couldn't open the attachment. Otherwise
your computer might have been infected.

Of course, the mail could also have contained a *real* drawing. But better
check that first.

--Harry.