The crown of the cruisader kings again (to Don Rosa)

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Wed Apr 3 14:24:02 CEST 2002

Hi!
In page 14, is written something vertically next the second panel "Color:
sunny day with blue sky" with an arrow (The panel in which Scrooge thinks
about the Crown, HDL think about the animals they will discover and Donald
thinks about girls)
Is the map on panel 6 page 12 written in french in the original version? I
was just curious about what the names on this map would look like in English
alnguage)
Does the "Bay of Kolyouchine" ewist for real (page 3 panel 3, the map of
Brutopia)
I don't know if I have to put this map in my maps section... I don't use to
put maps of real word in it, but it is not russia, it is a  fictious state...
Is it the first time that Brutopia is said to be in Russia?
Is Brutopia Russia or is it a state near Russia?

Gilles