Crown of the Crusader kings

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Sat Apr 6 11:59:14 CEST 2002

I finally found the time to read CotCK last night (always the best time: no interruption), and I
enjoyed it very much!
Congratulations and thank you for this new chapter in the life of  the ducks, Mr Don Rosa!
The Voodoo ritual is hilarious!

I'll add Scrooge's trip to Chicago "on his way" to Australia on my map & chronology.

They're still using that awful wavey font that make it such a strain on his eyes to read. The
coloring is nothing extraordinary (even ugly at times: p 12 panel 9) (have they fired the one who
colored The Culebras Cut because it was much too nice for the obviously abysmally low standards
they've set for PM?)-- L&T is really awful (bleak, dark brown; and T.R. was not *bleach blond*, by
Godfrey!).

Best wishes to all and have a nice week-end!

Olivier