Newspaper

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Sun Apr 7 19:06:32 CEST 2002

I guess there are several newspaper...
I think one is Duckburg Gazette...
You also have "Jolt" magasine from "Back to the Klondike" (with an interview
of Scrooge!) I used this magazine for a story I once began, but that I never
finished... Maybe I will, someday (It also included Donna Duck, The aracuan
Bird and Daffy Duck!!!) In fact, I worked on the plot a while ago, and now I
disagree with many ideas I used for the plot (for instance, it interfere with
my family tree page, ...)
Maybe I should finish it just for the pleasure, I dunno...
Here you can see the first page : (note: I also used "Amos P Zoup clothes"
from Gottfredson's "The Case of the Vanishing Coats" (ZM 008))
http://goofy313g.free.fr/myart/bd.jpg
(if you just type        http://goofy313g.free.fr/myart/
, you can also see other drawings by me !
BTW, I think that after my studies, I will probably want to draw for Disney
comics. Who am i supposed to contact or to see for this?