Jose Carioca ,...(to Don) DGE at
Tue Apr 9 13:19:25 CEST 2002

	Don, Gilles Maurice,

>BTW, the female character with José in your calendar-- where is she from.
>did you invent her or is she from a story by another artist (is she

	José's girlfriend (the character I think you're referring to with
the name "Aurora") is, and should always be, named *Maria Vaz* in English.
She's the one named Rosinha in the Brazilian comics.
	There is no recurring character in the José Carioca comics named
Aurora. The name was used for Maria for awhile due to an error I made (and
mistakenly passed along to Rich's Hoozoo pages as fact).