DCML messages archivied?

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 12 17:07:06 CEST 2002

>Sometimes the "chat" style on DCML does not fit very
>well on a webpage,

Maybe little editing could be appropriate some times. For example sentence
in my message: "Some new additional trivia concerning Barks' Screaming
cowboy." is quite needless as this text appears in this context. Messages
could be sorted by date.
BTW there was discussion about this topic earlier too, with good info. You
can find those messages from DCML archive.
http://stp.ling.uu.se/pipermail/dcml/

>So I wanted to ask you, does everyone here agrees that
>I use their texts?

OK by me.

Timo

^^''*''^^