Hitler

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Fri Apr 26 20:50:08 CEST 2002

Hi!
Frau Schmälzle:
>>>I realize that this list is about Disney comics, not Disney >>>animation, but
>>>this may be of interest for many of you: There is a digital >>>version of the
>>>legendary "Der Fuehrer's Face"

This is particularly appropriated for the political situation, here in france. I'd want to thank all the people here who sent me their best wishes for this situation. I am not very present on the list these days, as I'm working organizing demonstrations against this "Fuehrer"'s reincarnation who is Mister Le Pen, and I am also working for my final exams.... I am sorry for the image France is giving of herself to the world today, but I hope this will finish. We'll know about this the 5 may for the final elections.
If Le Pen is elected, I'll probably leave France... for the US, maybe,  but I really don't think he will.

Sorry for the off topic!!!
Bye

Gilles MAURICE