Rosa books/albums

Joakim.Gunnarsson@egmont.se Joakim.Gunnarsson at egmont.se
Thu Aug 8 10:56:32 CEST 2002

> Per Martinson wrote:
	>>>Of course the artists of every comic is written out, but the only
things
> mentioned on covers, next nuber-pages and things like that is Barks or
> Rosa,
> it's like they are the only artists that are important.>>>

	That is because those two names are actually "selling" the comic
book when they are placed on the front cover.
	No other Disney artists has as good reputation among the
scandinavian readers since they both are synonumus with *both* top quality
scripts and good artwork. Readers know that when they buy a comic book with
Barks or Rosas name on the cover they are gonna get full value for their
money they spent on the book.
	And, sorry, I don't believe any other Disney artists/writers names
on the covers would "sell" the magasine the same way Dons or Carls does.

	/Joakim.