Anniversary-Meetings in Germany

camilla.horst@epost.de camilla.horst at epost.de
Wed Aug 7 18:59:12 CEST 2002

Happy tenth year of DCML.  I echo Harry Flux's sentiments.  We celebrated
by his visiting in Muenchen, with two fan meetings.  One was with Donald
Duck artist, Jan Gulbransson.  The second was with German Donaldists: Ernst
Horst, Boemund von Hunoldstein and Armin Kasper.  Unfortunately, local Donaldist,
Michael Kompa and Local DCML member Stephan Packard, were not available
for the get together.  Harry moved on to Stuttgart area, and met with Joachim
and Elke Stahl (of EHAPA and DCML).  I plan to meet with Alex Goerig (also
DCML) in 2 weeks.

Rob Klein

bi442 at lafn.org(Rob Klein)