Visiting Disney artists

Ari Seppi ari.seppi at iki.fi
Sat Aug 10 00:14:26 CEST 2002

Sigvald:
>Well, Don Rosa was in Oslo in March last year, and
>will visit Bergen in September this year, so we are
>seeing him in Norway too.

Oh, in that case you are, at least in short term, seeing him
more than we do.

>Last September he planed to
>go to a large book fair in Gothenburg, Sweden as well,
>but his plan was cancelled due to the events of
>September 11th.

Yes, that was one of the planned visits to other
countries I remembered. But has there been other
artist visits to Sweden (in addition to Barks' European
tour in 1994)?

Timo:
>Well, for example Italians have many Disney artists of their own, so they
>doesn't have to get anyone especially visiting there outside Italy. And  I
>have also notice many comic conventions and festivals Italians have,
>Torino, Lucca, Roma, Fumettopoli, Expocartoon... I bet they have many
>Disney artists presented. Sigh...

Yes, that's true. Italians have good supply of domestic Disney artists so
they don't have to drag them there. Lucky them.

--
Ari Seppi (ari.seppi at iki.fi)
http://www.iki.fi/mani/