Italian Anniversary September

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Sat Aug 10 12:46:07 CEST 2002

I know that it's still some months away, but I just have to say it. If you have
mentioned this before, please forgive me - I haven't been able to read the last
15-20 digests yet because of lack of time.

However:
September 18th is the 60th birthday of Marco Rota.
September 27th is the 75th birthday of Romano Scarpa.

Two great men, therefor this should be two great dates as well.

What I wonder is - does anyone here have the address of Master Scarpa, and the
guts to give it away, so it could be possible to send him a birthday card or
something?

Speaking of September - among other things happening this month is Don Rosa
visiting Norway and "The Sharpie of the Culebra Cut" being published in
Scandinavia. Oh, what a month it will be!

Summer greetings from
Olaf Solstrand