Class Schedule in Scandinavian weeklies?

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald4 at yahoo.no
Tue Aug 13 11:35:06 CEST 2002

Hi all!

I have seen this weeks issue of DD&Co, but there are
no class schedule there. DD&Co (Norway), AA&Co
(Denmark) and KA&Co (Sweden) usually have some stuff
for the school start. This year I have expected to see
Don Rosa's second class schedule which was printed in
Finland last year (the one published in Finland in
1999 was pyblished here in 2000). So does anyone knows
what happens?

Sigvald :-)