The $crooge McDuck Page has moved...

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald4 at yahoo.no
Fri Aug 23 09:06:49 CEST 2002

Dan Shane <danshane at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> I just wanted to advise everyone that my ISP
> has updated their FTP and Web servers, so I
> had to move THE $CROOGE McDUCK PAGE.

Irritating! Now I'll have to update a lot of links on
my pages again. This is at least the second time you
move these pages. May I suggest that you could ask our
friend Thomas P. Lauritsen if he can provide WEB-space
for your great THE $CROOGE McDUCK PAGE on his
duckburg.dk server. You see he is very serious and
wouldn't delete or remove any Disney-pages he is a
host for.

> For now, I have a link on the old site that
> will take you to the new one, but here is
> the new address:

http://bellsouthpwp.net/d/a/danshane/scroopage/scroohome.htm

Well this one doesn't work right now.

By the way will you keep your mail-address this time?

Sigvald :-)