S. McDuck Page

Dan Shane danshane at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 25 14:16:12 CEST 2002

SIGVALD WROTE:

> However my irritation goes towards Dan's WEB-space
> provider only. Dan himself is completely innocent in
> this mess.

AND I RESPOND:

Well, not completely.  I' the one who made the choice of BellSouth as my ISP
so I could get DSL service.  I don't regret that choice to get the speed,
but I knew going in that at the time BellSouth did not really know how to
run a network.  Being a network administrator myself (currently between
assignments), I hoped they would eventually figure things out, and now they
are getting close.  Unfortunately, to fix some things they have to "break"
others, and the hosting services fall into that category.

I'm pretty confident that this is the last move the pages will ever have to
make.  I'm sorry for the inconvenience to all the faithful visitors.  Maybe
I can make it up to you by adding some content in the next few weeks.  How
would everyone like to see a few pictures of Don in his studio, surrounded
by his Ducks?