Choysa Coupons

Graeme & Emma Torckler torckler at xtra.co.nz
Sun Dec 1 05:26:29 CET 2002

Hi there -

I was wondering if any body could help me.  I have some comic strips which has written on each of them

"No 1 of Choysa series G' Walt Disney's Pluto"  (4 of these)

"No 1 of Choysa Series F Walt Disney's Donald Duck" (2 of these)

"No 4 of Choysa Series F Walt Disney's Chip n Dale Bird Bait"

"No 2 of Choysa Series F Walt Disney's Mickey Mouse"

"No 6 of Choysa Series H Donald Duck"

"No 1 of Choysa Series H Walt Disneys Pluto"

at the back of each strip there are 3 Choysa The Perfect Tea Stamps.

Does anyone know anything about these, when they came out, which country, why, their worth, etc.  Thanks

Emma