the Don Rosa Calendar

Thomas Pryds Lauritsen thomas at duckburg.dk
Sat Dec 7 17:45:32 CET 2002

From: "Lunnan & Hjort" <brit.lunnan at chello.no>

Stefan Persson wrote:
> I have only seen one ad for it in the Swedish weekly, and that ad was only
> sent to the subscribers. I've not seen any kind of marketing whatsoever for
> it.

Really? I've just counted 4 weeklies with whole-page ads for the
calendar since ultimo October in Denmark (not counting that
subscribers-only supplement)

I'm not sure about the availability in the stores, though. A couple of
months ago I incidently saw the calendar in a "Bog & Idé" book store,
and after that I have been to another "Bog & Idé" store, a "GAD" book
store, and a "B.O." book store (all major Danish chains) without seing
it (and without looking for it in particular, either)

I ordered the calendar for a friend directly through Egmont
Serieforlaget, though. About a week and it was at my place.

Thomas

--
Thomas Pryds Lauritsen

"There is the theory of the Moebius.
  A twist in the fabric of space where time becomes a loop."