HooZoo, just playing around

Rich Bellacera xephyr at cwnet.com
Sun Dec 8 21:51:28 CET 2002

I was working on cleaning up some of the new images I'm preparing for the
relaunch of the HooZoo (see I am working on it, as I have time), and I was
playing with the idea of a new banner.  This is just preliminary, and
probably
waaaaaaay overboard, but I thought it might be fun for you guys & gals to
see, if just to see how good your knowledge of obscure recurring Disney
characters is.  I'm sure I'll come ups with something simpler later.  There
are over 80 characters depicted.

You can find it at this link:
http://users.cwnet.com/xephyr/images/HooZooBanner.gif

Don't mind Webby stepping on Huey's foot, though. :-)

-Rich Bellacera