Hoozoo Banner

Rob Klein bi442 at lafn.org
Sun Dec 8 23:16:37 CET 2002

Thanks, Rich, for making that fabulous banner.  I recognise several of the
figure poses.  Did you draw the banner yourself, copying some poses?  Or, did
you scan all the figures, then manipulate them around, cutting, pasting and
editing lines? How did you make it?

I like Olivier's idea for character identification.  A few of us hard-core
comic book fans are not completely knowledgeable of all the Disney animation
characters. Thanks for all the good work on your graphics and HOOZOO.

As there was NO ENGLISH LANGUAGE PRINTING of US epic D7146, Wil Bernhardt has
decided he would like the original Danish printing in Anders And Extra Nr. 12
from 1984.  I hope one of our Danish members can find him a copy.

Rob
Klein