Panchito's mother!

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Tue Dec 10 01:27:42 CET 2002

Rich:

>Your welcome.  I just wish I had more free time.  I can't wait to
>add things like Panchito's full name (Panchito Romero Miguel Junitero
>Francisco Quinterro Gonzales a.k.a. Panchito Pistoles, son of Maria &
>Miguel Gonzales, grandson of Sofia & Jose Morales and Raquel & Roberto
>Gonzales).
>Maybe Guilles or Sigvald are interested in that bit of knowledge?

And if I listen correctily the song, Maria, Panchito's mother is brazilian!
And his father married her when he cames to Bahia! That's it? Or the
brazilian version changed something?
This cartoon bring's an very funny family-tree!
I'm sure Gilles will like to ad it on his page...(if he had an way to
capture the images...)

Fernando!