Fountleroy

Rob Wilson dolphinrob at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 11 01:50:30 CET 2002

on 12/10/02 6:19 PM, Stefan Persson at reimersholme at hotmail.com wrote:

> [...]

No, the name comes from the 1942 Duck cartoon, "Donald Gets Drafted".
Quoting from "Donald Duck - 50 Happy Years of Frustration",

"In "Donald Gets Drafted" (1942) the inevitable happens. Donald Fauntleroy
Duck receives a greeting (number 13) from Uncle Sam on April 1, 1942."

Donald's middle name is about as official as anything about the Ducks is.

Best,

    Rob Wilson