RV: who's that mouse?

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Wed Dec 11 06:26:40 CET 2002

> ***************
Sorry Gary, for send this directly to you. I forget that have not reply to
the forum

> Gary say
> > Perhaps a "Life and Times of Mickey Mouse"-type series could establish
> > something definite someday.

Mickey is in my opinion a very weak character. I mean, I don't know who is,
 what is his work? Detective? He seem be always on vacation.
 The comics most liked me are the Gotfredson strips and some modern comics
 where he dress the classics pants and shoes but in contemporary times. You
 see computers, cellphones, etc.
 (D 98121)

 I think the principal diference from the work about Scrooge is that Scrooge
 was young. Mickey have not, inter alias, age.

 FABIO
 bonvolu postu al longtom at oeste.com.ar