Rosa back in business

Søren Krarup Olesen raptus at stofanet.dk
Fri Dec 27 11:33:07 CET 2002

KAI:

> You make pretty far fetched assumptions here. I hope you are kidding
> and not really making these accusations.

Not kidding as such, merely a thought. They were not accusations, only
the similarities with my example stroke me, that's all.

I never believed that Don would stop creating comics, and a few more on
this list had the same inkling. Another reason for my question.

> If I had been in Don's shoes I would have have used "dirty tricks",
> but he doesn't believe in those.

I am only happy to hear that it was not, as you call it, a "publicity
stunt".

> His way seemed to work, so lets just be glad for him.

Agreed.

Søren