Rosa back in business

Kai Saarto ksaarto at mbnet.fi
Fri Dec 27 16:56:08 CET 2002

Søren Krarup Olesen wrote:

 > I am only happy to hear that it was not, as you call it, a "publicity
 >  stunt".

I am not even sure if its a correct English term... just remember
hearing something along those lines. I am always trying to use fancier
terms that my skills a good for... :-) Also when I earlier said that
"Don blatantly told me to back off", I might have stumbled a bit, I am
not sure if "blatantly" has a negative sound in it or not in English...
My meaning was that, Don made it clear that he didn't want any help from
those not directly involved in the matter. He was very polite, though,
so if I made it sound like he told me to bugger off, then the impression
was wrong.

Ok, that was enough babbling about my lacking English. Anyway I´m glad
you didn't mean to offend. It´s always a bit difficult to understand and
be understood fully when so many of the active writers on the list are
not native English speakers.

--
- Kai Saarto
http://www.perunamaa.net/donrosa