Gort, Klattu birada nikto.

Don Markstein lists at toonopedia.com
Fri Feb 1 16:53:53 CET 2002

P.S.
I always figured "Klaatu barado nictu" meant something like "Klaatu
is dead", and the robot was expected to respond in a pre-programmed
way. But I haven't seen the movie in years and years, so what do
I know?

By the way, a guy I knew many years ago was what we called "master
of the verbal typo". It was a joke in our group that if he'd been
the one to deliver the message, it would have come out as "Pluto
begorrah necktie" (to get back on topic) and that would've been it
for the world.

Quack, Don

http://www.toonopedia.com/today.htm
Today in Toons: Every day's an anniversary