New Duck Family Tree

Rich Bellacera xephyr at onemain.com
Sun Feb 3 11:40:27 CET 2002

Hi all.  I'm still having problems related to my ISP,  but here is something
you might find interesting, especially Gilles.  I found this interesting
book
recently released and available at my local bookstore called THE BIG
:LITTLE BOOK OF DISNEY by Monique Peterson.

While there's not a whole lot that is really new in it, there is a familial
link placing Daisy's (possible) brother Fred (?) as the parent of April,
May
& June.  I'm not sure what the source of this claim is though.

Anyhow, here it is for what it's worth.
http://home.onemain.com/~xephyr/special/DuckFam.gif

I'm not sure how long it will be available for viewing as my ISP keeps
messing with my site as right now part of it is down and I am fighting
with them to bring it back up.  *sigh* :-(

Rich Bellacera

P.S.  When is the actual aniversary of the Mailing List?  I know it's this
year, and I was there when it was first created... well that same year
anyhow,
so I'm wondering how many of us from the first year are still here?