DCML digest, Vol 1 #825 - 9 msgs

HorizonHse@aol.com HorizonHse at aol.com
Mon Feb 4 00:55:02 CET 2002

dcml-request at stp.ling.uu.se writes:

> > Cruel humor has no place anywhere, but Don's bit of sarcasm has been used
> > countless times in the past, and I don't think anyone has changed their
> > faith just because they heard it before.
>
> Oh, but apparently I constantly fill my messages with religious sarcasm, I
> drip with nonsecular vicious humor, I yen to insult the devout, I klattu
> birado nikto!

Oh, my, here we go again.

Until Mr. Rosa realizes that his mean spirited words and his actions can be
humiliating and hurtful to others -- which he constantly denies, here yet
again -- he will continue to disregard the feelings of anyone other than
himself, including people who, frankly, have admired his work and can see his
bitterness beginning to overwhelm it.

Regards.