comic shops in Norway?

Oyvind J. Karstad oyvind at karstad.no
Mon Feb 4 18:24:28 CET 2002

Arthur de Wolf:
> Next week I'm going to Oslo, Norway. I will also be driving north to Hamar
> and beyond. Can someone give me advice on nice places to go to to look for
> Disney comics?

I live nearby Hamar.
There is a small used bookstore in Hamar with a lot of cheap Disney Comics.
The amount and quality of the comics varies.
The name of the store is "Pocketboka" (The pocket book).
I'm not sure about the address, but I think it's Skolegata 31 or something like that.
Just e-mail me if you need an explanation on how to get there.

In Oslo there are several good comic stores.
The best is probably "Spøk & spenning". The address is Thorvald Meyersgt. 43.

You can find new Disney comics (weekly, pocket books, special series) everywhere.

Oyvind J. Karstad