R: comic shops in Norway?

Elena Baldi elenabaldi at libero.it
Mon Feb 4 22:45:38 CET 2002

This reminds me that I am going to UK in March, to be precise, London, York
and Derbyshire.
Although I lived in England for 10 years I have rarely been able to find any
bookshop that sold old USA Disney comics. Maybe some of you know some
special place that I never managed to find out?
Please let me know.
Also I joined the list in 1999 (while I was still living in England) and I
have learnt a lot by reading all the infor that you all exchange. Thank you
for it and please carry on!. I love all this.
Thank you Elena