English books

Ritmic@aol.com Ritmic at aol.com
Fri Feb 8 07:20:25 CET 2002

In a message dated 1/31/02 5:15:42 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dcml-request at stp.ling.uu.se writes:

> These are the Indian pocketbook series, consisting entirely of
> material culled from Egmont's Jumbobøger/Kalle Ankas Pocket/Lustiges
> Taschenbücher- D- and I-coded stories, but all in the six-panel

Is there any place for us English-speaking only Americans to get these(short
of a trip to Singapore)?

                                  Michael Feldman
                           <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/ritmic/myhomepageindex.html">The Go Happenin' Home Page</A>
                ( <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/ritmic/myhomepageindex.html">http://hometown.aol.com/ritmic/myhomepageindex.html</A>)

    "A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any  invention
in human history -- with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."
        --Mitch Ratliffe, _Technology Review_ April 1992