Sequel to Snow White?!

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Thu Feb 14 12:45:01 CET 2002

I must be missing something. We 've been reading Snow White sequels in
comics form for decades. What's so different about doing yet another one,
but this time on video?

MICHAEL:

> And how would you reakt on a new book about the Ring?

You mean like Tolkien's "The Silmarillion", or the books published by
his son, based on his father's notes?

Speaking of Snow White sequels, there was this radio show in Greece
back in the late seventies, which was heavy social and political
satire masquerading as a show for children. Two of the characters in
the show were Snow White and her prince. The prince was an arrogant
good-for-nothing, whose supposed nobility ("prince" was actually how
his wife had once called him affectionately!) had gone to his head,
while Snow White was forced to stay at home and do all the housework.
This made for some very interesting situations.

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"What will it be?  Electrodes, solitary confinement, psychoactives?"
"Coffee.  Or tea, if you prefer."
-----