AW: DCML digest, Vol 1 #845 - 10 msgs

Fabian Körner F_Koerner at gmx.de
Sat Feb 23 16:06:05 CET 2002

> >We all know Huey, Dewey and Louie's mother is Scrooges NIECE!
>
> Hmm... I've never noticed this, does anyone know if this was
> corrected in
> the Scandinavian translation? Or did I just not read the
> story good enough?
> (shame on me!)

I couldn't find this in the German version. I think in the German
version $crooge says something like "If I could decide I won't let the
boys join a charitable organization" and Donald answers "Perhaps my
sister sent the  three boys to me for not to become such repulsive men
like you" (I hope I translated it correct).

What Don telled about the egmont way of keeping scripts is really
strange, but typical for egmont!

Fabian.