Fabio: Tio Patilludo?!

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Tue Jan 15 13:57:53 CET 2002

Yep, in the first times of Abril's Pato Donald, Scrooge was "Tio Patilludo".
Patilludo is somebody with a lot of fur (or feathers) in the side of the
face... like Elvis Presley, you know... I cant remember the word for this,
but I always think that patinhas was that.
Patilludo was a long time ago, too, a word for somebody ever angry or
grumpy...

Years later, when we begin to read the editions from Chile we did known to
Scrooge like Tio Rico. I prefer this to the inextricable Tio Gilito from
Spain (!!!!???)

Fabio

(Fabio & Fernando for the Mercosur he he)
bonvolu postu al longtom at oeste.com.ar