What's right and what's not

Ari Seppi ariseppi at koti.soon.fi
Fri Jan 18 11:00:46 CET 2002

Søren:
> In fact, that's what I like most about Disney comics, they are so
> amasingly flexible and one never runs out of surprices or new
> interpretations of our beloved characters...mice or ducks.

I agree. They can really be used in different kinds of settings
and some of these new versions work very well (PKNA is
my favourite example).

> So my message is plain and simple: Don't bother with consistancy and

> details, Disney comics wasn't meant for that in the first place!

Well, one of the finenesses of Disney comics is that
while you are right about they not being meant as
consistent in the first place, they allow consistency.
It works with them.

Unfortunate side effect of this - like you said - are
the people who think their One and Only
Opinion is the one everybody should have.

--
Ari Seppi (mani at iki.fi)
http://www.iki.fi/mani/