Fethry Duck

DGE@ECN.egmont.com DGE at ECN.egmont.com
Tue Jan 22 14:02:31 CET 2002

	Hey William,

>Here's a stocking-capped duck who's perpendicular to the world.
>
>http://www.geocities.com/williampp555/fethry.htm

	Your page accidentally gives the impression that you are the author
of this text. I would appreciate it if you could please correct this.
	I compiled the text as part of a Fethry character analysis, both for
Egmont and my own use. It comprises a mixture of my own writing together
with invaluable thoughts, contributions and analysis from fellow Duck
researchers and authors. I made it available on the Web two days ago in
conjunction with a German Disney comics chat session (see the page where I
originally put it up: http://wso.williams.edu/~dgerstei/fethry.html on my
old university website).
	If you want to keep it up on your own site, that's OK with me. But
then please credit me, and those who helped me, like this: Text by David
Gerstein with Lars Jensen, Jakob Soderbaum, and Joakim Gunnarsson *
Additional thanks to Jon Gisle

	Best wishes,
	David