One Piddly Book

UNDBKB@aol.com UNDBKB at aol.com
Fri Jan 25 18:38:29 CET 2002

Don Rosa writes:

>  So, the idea of granting a license to
>  publish one piddly lil' book( of Don Rosa's stories, unpublished in
America)
>  that would be bought by a few thousand comic
>  fans through small comic shops would be laughable to them (Disney)

I don't know about the other 999 some fans, but I would love to see that book
published.
Byron Erickson, are you still "lurking" out there?
Could Egmont produce such a book in English?
I am sure we could sell them for you!
Just considering the number of books we in America purchase in a language we
can not read, should indicate the need for these stories to be in English.
My guess is, that Don's estimate of a "few thousand" is considerably low!
I will distribute them in the U.S. I can think of 10 people in my small
"burg" that would want one and that amounts to 100th of 1% of the population
of the U.S.
Not to mention those in England, Canada, and all the other English speaking
countries; that are longing to read  new Don Rosa stories!
Byron. where do we go from here?

Barry Branvold