Grand Donald Duck Theft!

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jan 29 20:26:18 CET 2002

Hi!

Timo:
>> Main news of today's issue is about young man who stole in 2000 bound
>> volumes of Aku Ankka comic books from his working place in Library of
>> Helsinki University. Volumes are old (1952 and 1954) and worth of 20 000 -
>> 28 000 euros.

Funny. Yesterday I read the leading DD story in last week's Journal de Mickey by a Dutch artist but
I haven't checked who yet.
In that story, Donald wants to be a fireman; to hire him, the chief  wantshim to prove he has
experience. Donald then looks for the first DD comic book (I presume it's the first Akku Ankka or
equivalent), which reprinted Barks' fireman story (the first one). This comic book is worth a
fortune and several speculators want it too.

Olivier