KOMIX #169

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Tue Jul 2 09:16:57 CEST 2002

Here's what's in this month's issue of Komix:

* Cover by Don Rosa. I have put a scan at
  http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis/pics/komix169.jpg
* Two pages of letters.
* Two pages with "the news of Komix". Among the news items is a reference
  to a new, yet unpublished story by Don, about the Beagles using one
  of Gyro's inventions to enter Scrooge's mind while dreaming, hoping
  to learn the combination of his money bin this way, only to find that
  Scrooge does not dream of money.
* "The Lost Charts of Columbus", by Don Rosa. (D94144)
* A one page article titled "The Lost Charts of Columbus", subtitled
  "Travels in history, in search of the footsteps of Carl Barks".
* "Plastic Mickey", written by Michael Gilbert and drawn by Cesar Ferioli.
  (D93303)
* A four page article, titled "The Manga Epic", subtitled "Japanese comics
  conquer the planet".
* "A Midsummer's Night Duck", written by Pat McGreal and drawn by Vicar.
  (D96327)
* A one page advertisement about Pokemon and Harry Potter cards, posing
  as an article, followed, of course, by an actual ad.
* "Fishy Warden", by Carl Barks. (From Uncle Scrooge #31.)

Komix #164 and #165 did not have any articles about Don, so I will not
be posting any translations this month.
--
	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)