donaldist community

H.W.Fluks@kpn.com H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Tue Jul 2 18:19:05 CEST 2002

Erik Bergwall wrote:

> Today, June 29th, birthday of Don Rosa, we have published our
> scandinavian
> donaldist community on the web. It's a community where you,
> as a member
> (don't cost you a thing), can discuss and talk with other
> donaldists as
> well, by forum, internal mail, etc. Each member has their own
> presentation
> page about him/herself. You can view the site in four
> languages; english, danish, swedish and norwegian.
> www.donaldisten.dk

9 years and 11 months ago, we started our Disney comics mailing list.
It's a community where you, as a member (don't cost you a thing), can
discuss and talk with other donaldists as well, by forum. Each member can
have an own presentation page about him/herself. You can view the mail and
the site in one language; English.