Duckburg's 12 landmarks: Correction & Question

Dan Shane danshane at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 3 13:06:22 CEST 2002

JUSSI WRITES:

> I must apologize to the whole list.
> As you pointed out the comment was heartless AND tasteless, and I too knew
> it even before the message was sent.
> Actually, it was never meant to reach the list; after typing, I understand
> how tasteless it was and meant to cancel it. Accidentally my mailer sent
> it, and I am really sorry that you had to read it.

AND I REPLY:

That was as kind and heartfelt an apology as one could hope for.  We all
have occasions where we speak (or write) before we think things through.
Your initial message was a mistake, and it proves you are a human being.
Your apologetic retraction proves you are a good human being, just the sort
of person the DCML seems to attract.

Dan