Duckburg landmarks

C M duckman2112 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 17 14:44:44 CEST 2002

I know this might be a little late now, but I'm just catching up on the last
few weeks of digests. With regards to the Mad Duke's Castle - it's  entirely
possible that it's a relatively new building. There is a castle here in
Toronto that was built in the early 1900s, and was abandoned not too long
after it was built when the owner went broke. It sat empty for decades, and
was falling apart before it was turned into a tourist attraction. The same
kind of thing might be said for the Mad Duke's place: it was just left to
fall apart, and the Duckburg rain and winters probably didn't help any!
Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Charles Muller