Lilo & Stitch's comic book

matteo sonz minz at ciaoweb.it
Tue Jul 23 00:51:16 CEST 2002

Fernando Ventura:

> The comic book adaptation of Lilo & Stitch is published here in Brazil
> Does someone knows the name of the creators?

Possible identification:

here in Italy there is a comic adaptation of "Lilo & Stitch". It has been
published in the comic "Classici a Fumetti #19 (june 2002)" (see
http://coa.duckburg.dk/coa/c1/issue.php/0/it/CAF++19). The story has no
printed code.

In the last page there are three panels (without balloons) and an
illustration of a wall with five photographs showing happy moments in Lilo's
family. Check your comic.

Authors: story: Greg Ehrbar; Layout: Massimiliano Narciso; Pencil: Anna
Merli; Ink: Sonia Matrone; Colors: Gabriella Matta, Federico Bartolucci and
Dario Calabria; Artistic Optimization (what's the meaning of this?): Valeria
Turati, Dario Calabria.

Anna Merli, Sonia Matrone and Dario Calabria are also authors - amongst
others - of a graphic novel of "Monsters & Co." published in I CAF 18.