Vacation Parade 2

Claudio Eckert c_seiten at
Sat Jun 1 09:06:44 CEST 2002

>>I can exactly remember Ede (Zeke) Wolf trying to grab
>>that ugly duckling

Me, too! I'm still thinking I've seen it in a early 70s publication (not
1976). But could'n find it yet.

<<BTW Your new site is cute!>>

Thank you :-) It's still at the very beginning, but I' going to make some
updates in the next future. If someone likes to build a paper model of
Donald's, Mickey's or Grandma's car right now - well, have a look! (for
non-German members: just click on Grandma's car on the homepage)