Doctor Einmug

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Sun Jun 2 16:17:48 CEST 2002

Hi!
This question is about doctor Einmug...
His face color is usually pink.
But I saw in a Mickey Parade, which published a story of Atomino Bip-Bip, on
an article before this story, a picture of Einmug from his first story by
Gottfredson where he has a purple face.
Can anyone tell me in which publications he has this purple color, and if he
has it in other stories?
Can anyone send me scans of him in his second story, by Scarpa?

(about colors, Atomino Bipbip's color is usually blue, but I saw a lot of
publications in which he was pink, looking more like Eega Beeva.)
I saw on Rich's Hoozoo pages that Atomino has a twin in a story. Does anyone
have scans of him?