Spin and Marty

Willot François Willot.Francois at ec-lille.fr
Mon Jun 3 18:09:50 CEST 2002

>From: H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
>
>There are some technical problems with our Inducks search programs
>(because we have a &-character in "Spin & Marty"). Therefore, a
> simple list of all stories featuring "Spin & Marty" is a bit difficult.

As far as I understand, the problem is not the "&" but the fact that
Spin and Marty is listed as a title hero (like Daisy's Diary,
Grandma's Farm Friends etc.) and not a real character in Inducks.

If you go to "Advanced search" and fill in "hero", it'll work.

(If I make characters recognize title-heroes, "Daisy Duck's Diary" will be
listed as a possibility for 'Daisy' which may be a bit confusing.)